Attribute Pro® - Credit Bureau Attributes
Attribute Pro® allows users to create complex,
custom credit bureau attributes through the use of a graphical interface. This enables
anyone, even non-programmers, to easily create credit bureau attributes with a few keystrokes
or clicks of the mouse. Companies utilizing Attribute Pro® will be able to virtually
eliminate the time and cost required for development and testing of credit bureau attributes.
EASY TO USE - Listed below is a
sample of the literally thousands of different credit attributes that could be created with
this program. Next to each credit attribute is the number of mouse clicks and/or keystrokes needed
to create that attribute.
• "Number of Bank Revolving trades opened within the last 2 years" (5 mouse clicks)
• "The total outstanding Balance on all Revolving trades containing any Delinquency
within the last 6 months" (4 mouse clicks)
• "Number of 60 Day Lates on Non-disputed Installment trades with a Past Due Amount
greater than $50" (3 key strokes and 4 mouse clicks)
• "Percent of credit utilization on Non-delinquent, Revolving trades with a Credit
Limit above $5000" (5 keystrokes and 4 mouse clicks)
• "Maximum number of instances, on any single Mortgage trade, of 30 Day Lates within
the last 5 years" (4 mouse clicks)
• "Number of months since most recent Collection with a Charge Off Amount between
$150 and $2000" (10 key strokes and 3 mouse clicks)
INPUT - Attribute Pro® can
create credit bureau attributes from any existing merged credit report in the MISMO XML format.
Attribute Pro® also accepts up to six credit repository infiles from any of the three
major repositories - Equifax (version 5.0 or 6.0), Experian (version 7) and Trans Union
(version 4.0 and 4.1). It outputs its results in MISMO XML.
FAST - Attribute Pro® is unbelievably
fast. It can calculate nearly 2,000 different credit attributes each second. This translates into a great
turnaround time for your customers.
Attribute Pro® includes the Merge Pro™ merge engine which gives the user the flexibility
to calculate the credit attributes from either the merged or un-merged data.